Blue Baths is a renovated bath house originally opened in 1933 and located in Government Gardens, Rotorua, New Zealand. The buildings geothermal heated pools are renowned for being one of the first places in the Southern Hemisphere to offer mixed sex bathing. The venue is open to the public and hosts private functions within its various spaces.
- Versatile space with elegance, art deco ambience and all-day sun
- Space available year-round for private events
- Roofdeck with couches & dining area suitable for up to 50pax
- Platters to share, tray serviced canapes, degustation & tailored menus available
- Wedding ceremonies & receptions, conference dinners
- Partners programmes, tour lunches + more
- Take the terrazzo staircase or lift to this upper level